Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another Milestone



November 24th, 2009, will mark another step forward (maybe?). After twisting and turning around how to take action I was advised that I could serve FRO and try and change the original court order..... What will change?

Family law has the right motives and intentions but it requires that the people it aims to serve and protect act with grace, humility and reason. There isn't any room for selfishness and there in lies my challenge....

I am blessed with unconditional love and support from Family & friends and with that as my anchor I will try to right the wrong but understand that there is only so much that can be done...

The end goal is to try and affect a form of change that will provoke a stream of communication and with that an ability to re-establish healthy communication. My sons may be living thinking that they are forgotten but they never were and the love that exist here for them will always be strong...

Yuta & Louis I love you more than you will ever be able to understand and there are many here who feel the same way....

... Another Milestone ...

No comments: